Find A Recruiter
Become an Officer
Officer Recruiting/Safety OSM
Recruit Sustainment Program
National Guard Enlisted Assoc.
National Guard Assoc.
Thrift Savings Plan
US Dept of Veterans Affairs
Army National Guard
Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)
What the Kansas Army National Guard can offer you
- All members of the infantry are skilled and trained to serve their community and state during the event of a natural disaster. From combat missions to rescue efforts, infantry Soldiers are always ready and always there, embodying everything the Guard stands for.
Watch Infantry Video
- Out of sight, but rarely out of range, ground defense Soldiers assist infantry troops on the battlefield, making sure they have all the support they need. Cavalry scouts gather information on and report enemy movement to tank crews. With information from scouts, tank units can find and stop the enemy before they reach our troops.
Watch Armor Video
Armor and Field Artillery
- National Guard helicopter crews fly a variety of missions, from security operations to disaster relief. They might be transporting troops or aiding medical evacuations. Every member of aviation, from pilots to crew chiefs to mechanics, is vital to accomplishing a mission. Every helicopter has its own team of mechanics to ensure it’s always running efficiently.
Watch Aviation Video
- Medical specialists work firsthand with other medics and doctors to treat combat emergencies, stabilize wounded Soldiers and prepare them for evacuation. Medics are trained in triage, CPR, basic life support and emergency techniques.
Watch Medical Video
- Military police (MPs) deal with crimes committed on military property or any illegal activity involving members of the Guard. Trained as Soldiers and police officers, MPs play a crucial role in conducting traffic control, corrections, security and mobility support. To keep Soldiers and their property safe, MPs are instructed in area security operations, which includes forced protection, anti-terror and crime prevention functions.
Watch Military Police Video
- With hundreds of thousands of Soldiers stationed across the United States and around the globe, it’s no small job to move necessary equipment and personnel. Transport Soldiers can be counted on to deliver anything, anywhere, with seamless coordination.
Watch Transportation Video
- There is an entire branch of the Guard whose job it is to supply combat troops with anything they need to push the frontline forward. Support and logistics specialists oversee the delivery and storage of medical supplies, gear, weaponry and ammunition. They’re also in charge of moving millions of gallons of fuel and refueling tanker trucks, ships and railcars.
Watch Logistics Video
Mechanic and Maintenance
- Guard mechanics can fix anything that needs maintenance or repairs, from 5-ton cargo trucks and armor-plated Humvees to the most sophisticated equipment in the world, like the M1 Abrams tank. Every piece of mechanized equipment the Guard uses has to be ready to roll at any time, and mechanic and maintenance Soldiers make this possible. Soldiers depend on these vehicles and equipment to accomplish their mission and save lives during a disaster.
Watch Mechanic Video
Mechanic and Maintenance
Signal and Military Intelligence
- The Guard depends on information and communication. Intelligence Soldiers provide the Guard with firsthand, vital intel about the enemy. Whether conducting interrogations in a foreign language or debriefing friendly intelligence sources, intelligence analysts gain and deliver to troops critical information about the enemy’s location and plans, using state-of-the-art equipment to communicate with ground forces, artillery, armor and air support on the battlefield.
Watch Intelligence Video
Signal and Intelligence
- Engineers build anything and everything the Guard needs. From surveying and bulldozing to framing and wiring, engineers are responsible for taking on construction or demolition projects of any size from beginning to end. These projects can range from paving roads to setting up fortifications for hundreds of Soldiers. Combat engineers put these skills to use on the battlefield, destroying obstacles in the way of troops, or detecting and eliminating mines.
Watch Engineer Video
Note: Kansas Army National Guard programs and benefits are subject to change. For the latest information, please
contact your local recruiter
View Larger Recruiter Map
Connect to KSARNG
© 2017 Kansas Army National Guard //
NetProjections – Innovative Web Design & Hosting Systems
// Designed by: