Find A Recruiter
Become an Officer
Officer Recruiting/Safety OSM
Recruit Sustainment Program
National Guard Enlisted Assoc.
National Guard Assoc.
Thrift Savings Plan
US Dept of Veterans Affairs
Kansas Area 3 Map
Kansas Area 3 Recruiters
CO A Area 3
MSG Brent Rose
- 2669 Pearl Schmid Drive: SGT Rudolph Draper
- 1809 Merchant: SSG Aaron Goza 785-633-0313
- 1021 State: SFC Jamie Mosbrucker 785-806-2113
Junction City, KS
- 500 Airport Rd: Vacant 785-806-2145
- 721 Levee Dr: SSG Nicolette Desmond 785-806-2394
- 208 W 17th Street: SGT Kevin Tooley 785-806-2160
- 1010 Hedge Lane: SSG Kyle Steins 785-806-2158
- 2001 S Rouse: SFC Bruce Curry 785-633-0411, SGT Jared Harlan 620-202-0461
- 1223 SW Wanamaker, Suite 200: SFC Timothy Schloetzer 785-806-2144, SSG Forsyth 785-806-2145
You're local Area 3 Kansas Recruiter Today
Watch Basic Training Video
Contact Kansas Army NG Recruiting
Address, City, St:
Please check the box.
Ready to move forward?
Getting started is easier than you think. Below is the path you can expect to take when you're ready to join the Guard.
GET STARTED: Locate your local recruiter from
Recruiters Area Map
to let them know you're interested in learning more. No obligation, no guarantees.
TEST: Once you and your Guard representative agree that you're a good fit for the Guard, your next step is to take the ASVAB test. Take our practice
ENLIST: At this point, you will lock in your Basic Combat Training ship date, confirm your Guard job and pay, and take your Oath of Enlistment.
PREPARE: Until you ship, you'll attend RSP one weekend a month to learn Guard rules and structure, and start fitness and classroom training.
SHIP: It's time for Basic Combat Training. In 10 weeks, you'll be stronger than you've ever been, and ready to be part of the team that protects America.
©2018 Kansas Army National Guard // Web Site by
NetProjections - Innovative Web Design & Hosting Systems